Aside from a beautiful face, celebrities also take care of their bodies. Some would even do intense work outs and undergo special diet programs just to achieve the figure that they desire. However, despite having perfect physique, there is one asset which is difficult to develop.
Some personalities often opt to have their chests enhanced through plastic surgery. Women with huge fronts are often considered sexy. However, there are personalities who are naturally blessed with the said assets.
Here are some celebrities who are blessed with huge chests:
20. Bea Alonzo – She was famous for her major roles in “It Might Be You” and “Maging Sino Ka Man.” Bea is currently appearing in “A Love to Last.”
19. MJ Lastimosa – The beauty queen represented the Philippines in the 63rd Miss Universe.
18. Ehra Madrigal – The sexy actress and Filipino—Chinese businessman, Tom Yeung tied the knot in Boracay March of this year.
17. Michelle Madrigal – She is currently expecting her first baby with fiancé, Troy Woolfolk.
16. Pia Wurtzbach – Pia brought home the title of Miss Universe in 2015. She was the third Filipina to ever bring home the crown.
15. KC Concepcion – The singer-actress recently revealed that she has been working out hard to achieve her dream body the natural way.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
14. Valerie Concepcion – The actress is part of Kapuso’s Mulawin VS Ravena.
13. Christine Reyes – She has been blessed with an adorable daughter named Amarah.
12. Meg Imperial – Meg is set to be part of upcoming Kapuso drama “Super Ma’am” along Marian Rivera and Kim Domingo.-
11. Bela Padilla – The actress used to be a cast member of “Ang Probinsyano” and recently appeared on “My Dear Heart.”
10. Louise Delos Reyes – She shocked many when she transferred from GMA to its competing network, ABS-CBN. She now stars on “Ang Probinsyano.”
9. Jessy Mendiola – The sexy actress made a sudden exit from Kapamilya gag show, “Banana Sundae.”
8. Jennylyn Mercado – She was the female lead in the Filipino adaptation of “My Love From the Star” which recently ended.
CLICK PAGE 3 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
7. Marian Rivera – The Primetime Queen is the lead of upcoming Kapuso series, “Super Ma’am.”
6. Ritz Azul - The former TV5 star who is now a Kapamilya and set to star in “The Promise of Forever.”
5. Angelica Panganiban – She is part of ABS-CBN’s “Banana Sundae.”
4. Angel Locsin – The actress last appeared in Kapamilya’s “La Luna Sangre” and was also part of its two preceding series, “Lobo” and “Imortal.”
3. Andrea Torres – Andrea is famous for her roles in “Ang Lihim ni Annasandra”, “The Millionaire’s Wife”, and “Alyas Robinhood.”
2. Liza Soberano – The Kapamilya actress recently starred in the blockbuster film, “My Ex and Whys.”
1. Kim Domingo – She achieved this year’s FHM’s second sexiest woman title.
What can you say about these beautiful celebrities? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.