It seems like the trending Twitter war between Daniel Padilla and Paul Salas will continue to simmer. The week-long issue has continuously hit the online world as people keep reacting about it.
Some celebrities brought out their opinions on their respective social media accounts regarding the Twitter war between the two handsome young stars. Wanna find out who they are and what they said? Take a look at this list!
1. DJ JHAIHO - this disk jockey is not just famous for his segment in MOR 101.9 but also for his vlogs on YouTube. On August 15, he seemed to have his own Twitter party when he reacted on the DJ-Paul Twitter war. He was obviously on the teen king's side as he deems Paul's comment really offending. For him, Daniel showed kindness. He said he is against back fighting regardless if the person is a celebrity or not. He even included a #TeamDJP on his tweets.
2. ANJO DAMILES - he is a commercial and print ad model and currently appears as a minor character in "La Luna Sangre". In a series of tweets, he showed his support for his friend, Daniel, but ended up being bashed as well. Some said he is "pasikat" but the young actor was able to defend himself, too. He said he was only protecting his teammate.
3. BARBIE IMPERIAL - she is the rumored girlfriend of Paul and they actually made it to the Facebook trends when their photos and videos together were leaked to the public. However, it seemed like the KathNiel fans did not like her tweet about supporting Paul. Because of it, she gained a lot of bashers saying she should not tolerate Paul's wrong doings.
4. PATRICK SUGUI - he has been getting minor roles in different TV shows after his journey in the "Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash" in 2010. He is also a well-known friend of Daniel. He said in his tweet that they have a "ride or die kind" of friendship.
5. KARLA ESTRADA - dubbed as the Queen Mother, she is also a current host of "Magandang Buhay". The famous mother of Daniel finally broke her silence and asked the netizens to stop as the issue will soon fade away. She even wished for a good night sleep for everyone.
Do you know other celebrities who had comments on the Daniel-Paul Twitter war? Share what they said with us in the comment section below!