Filipinos tend to be superstitious. It is one of the traces of our precolonial past as well as our Asian and Indian influences. Needless to say, while most of these superstitions have no scientific basis whatsoever, there is no harm in believing that these random spots have meaning in our lives.
1. CHEEK - this means the person possesses courage and is athletically gifted
2. WRIST - it means that the person is inventive and has great ideas
3. LIP - it may indicate some health problems
4. STOMACH - this may mean high esteem.
5. EYEBROWS - it means leadership qualities, wealth, and fame.
6. ARM –a mole on the right hand means that someone is intelligent. A mole on the left means that he or she has the desire to be rich but remains average financially.
7. PALMS AND FINGERS - this is a warning that the person is dishonest and not to be trusted.
8. EAR - it represents prosperity and money
9. ANKLE - it may mean that the individual has a strong devotion towards God.
10. CHIN – a person with a mole on the chin means that someone loves travel.
11. NOSE - it implies quick thinking and quick temper.
12. CALF - it may represent success in all ventures in life.
13. SHOULDER - it may indicate that the person is quarrelsome and may insist on being right all the time.
14. KNEE - it may show that the individual is friendly, honest and successful in love.
15. ELBOW - it may imply that a restless individual who has a great interest to travel,
16. FOREHEAD - if the mole is in the middle, it denotes wisdom.
17. BACK - this may mean great leadership and fame.
18. NECK - this may mean good luck and an artistic person with a sweet voice.
19. EYES - the person may be considered as honest, sober and trustworthy.
20. NAVEL - this indicates happy marriage and will be blessed with many children.
21. FEET - it can be journeys, frequent sickness, unexpected misfortune and enemies
22. HIP - the person may be generally happy.
23. THIGH - this may indicate that the person is valor and an agreeable temperament.
24. GENITALS - it implies the person is a generous, honest and open person.
25. BUTTOCKS - if at the right buttock, it represents wisdom and creativity. Meanwhile, moles on the left buttock represent poverty and laziness.
26. TOS - the person might marry someone rich but will be unhappy in their marital life.
27. CHEST - this may imply that the individual is extremely amorous and sensual.
28. IRREGULAR MOLE - a newly found mole may be cancerous so it is better to have it checked.