Celerity doctors Hayden Kho and Vicki Belo recently landed in Paris for their grand wedding on September 2. Together with their adorable baby girl Scarlet Snow, the family flew to the city of love on Sunday, August 27.
Vicki and Hayden have already exchanged vows in June through a civil wedding, which was officiated by Makati Mayor Abigail Binay. Prior to this simple ceremony, the couple had already planned to tie the knot in Paris.
In a report revealed by Philippine Entertainment Portal (PEP), the Kho-Belo wedding will have "no media and politicians" as guests. However, details of the guest list revealed that it will truly be star-studded!
Check out who was included the Kho-Belo wedding guest list below.
1. Isabelle Daza and French husband Adrien Semblat. The couple flew to France ahead of time prior to the arrival of the bride and groom. They spent a week in Biatrizz, a town located in South-western France.
2. Ogie Alcasid traveled with his wife Regine Velasquez, son Nate, and daughter Leila. Nate will be the couple’s ring bearer on their wedding day.
3. Zsa Zsa Padilla will be accompanied by her daughter, Zia Quizon, and Zia’s beau, Robin Nievera, the son of Martin Nievera and Pops Fernandez.
4. Tim Yap met up with Isabelle Daza in France. Tim also happens to be the fiance of Vicki’s event director, Javi Martinez Pardo.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
5. Tessa Prieto will be the one of the principal sponsors.
6. Richard Gomez, Lucy Torres-Gomez, and their daughter, Juliana Gomez met with Vicki during a small dinner party.
7. Korina Sanchez was also spotted at the dinner party.
8. Michael Cinco is, of course, part of the list. He was the one who designed Vicki’s wedding gown, after all.
9. Lovi Poe is also an invited guest of the bride and groom.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3
10. Manny’s wife Jinkee Pacquiao arrived in Paris together with her sisters.
11. Celebrity royalty Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes, together with their daughter, Baby Zia, were also invited. Baby Zia will be one of the flower girls.
12. Jennylyn Mercado and Dennis Trillo will also be attending the ceremony.
13. Vicki's eldest child, Quark Henares, flew to France with his mother's closest friends yesterday.
14. Last but certainly not least, the ceremony wouldn’t be complete without the presence of Vicki’s daughter, Cristalle Belo. She will arrive in Paris on Friday.
Are you excited about the Kho-Belo wedding ceremony? Share this story online, and don’t forget to leave your comments below!