Many Pinoy celebrities are wealthy and/or successful enough, that they actually own their own car. Usually they will have their own drivers that’ll take them anywhere in the metro.
Yet there’s the rare instance that you might see these celebrities taking the Manila Metro Rail Transit System (MRT Line 3) or the Manila Light Rail Transit System Line 2 (LRT Line 2)!
As It turns out some celebrities sometimes use the public transportation we regular people use on our daily commutes! Sometimes these moments are skits or promotional appearances by these celebrities. Other times, a celebrity may simply wish to get somewhere by use of our government’s public transportation system.
Curious to know which of your favorite celebrities use the MRT?
Then check out the 22 celebrities who were spotted using the MRT / LRT!
1. Piolo Pascual and Angelica Panganiban – actors
2. Jose Manalo, Wally Bayola and Paolo Ballesteros – actors, comedians
3. Anne Curtis – actress, recording artist, model, TV host
4. Maxene Magalona - actress
5. Coleen Garcia – actress, model
6. The Moron 5 (AKA Luis Manzano, DJ Durano, Martin Escudero, Billy Crawford, and Marvin Agustin) - actors
7.Kris Aquino – actress, producer, entrepreneur, product endorser
8. Senator Manny Pacquiao – professional boxer, politician
9. James Reid – actor, singer, dancer
10. Angel Locsin and Jericho Rosales - actors
11. Vice Ganda – comedian, actor, TV host
12. Enchong Dee – actor, model and swimmer
13. John Lapus – actor, TV host, comedian
Amazing! We can’t imagine what it would be like to spot a person like Piolo Pascual riding with us while on commute!
What can you say about this viral story? Were you surprised that these celebrities also use the MRT? Share your thoughts and reactions in the comments section! Remember to share this article on Facebook or Twitter!