On Sunday, September 3, celebrity surgeons Vicky Belo and Hayden Kho finally got to experience their dream wedding in Paris. The couple had been together for more than 12 years and tied the knot through a civil wedding ceremony last June.
As expected, the bride did not fail to stun us with her blush-toned wedding dress, designed by none other than Michael Cinco. The groom was indeed the handsomest on his sleek black tuxedo. Even their adorable baby girl, Scarlet Snow, was indeed the cutest with her rose-tinted dress, also created by Cinco.
The occasion was star-studded, with about 250 guests who attended to witness the wedding. Smartphones were reportedly banned inside, but a few attendees managed capture the grandiose event and their dazzling OOTDs (outfit of the day).
Check out the guests of Vicky-Hayden wedding who truly slayed with their garbs.
1. Cristalle Belo-Pitt and her husband, Justin Pitt
2. Tessa Prieto-Valdes with head-turner outfit
3. Kapuso actress Lovi Poe with in a chic peach shade gown and in her elegant, backless gown
4. Dingdong Dantes, with wife and Kapuso superstar Marian Rivera and their baby Zia.
5. Jess Wilson in a simple yet elegant Vania Romoff dress
6. 'It' Girl Isabelle Daza, of course, did not want to be left behind
7. Jinkee Pacquiao, of course, won attention with her eye-catching lacey black dress
8. Pops Fernandez looked really stunning with her off-shoulder gown
9. Admire-worthy couple Richard Gomez and Lucy Torres were truly worth of everyone's attention
10. Another 'It' Girl, Georgina Wilson, slayed in her fabulous gown
Meanwhile, the newlyweds' first dance was truly magical. Ah, it must be enthralling to witness the event after all these years. They have surpassed a lot of storms in their relationship, and now they have exchanged vows in the eyes of the Almighty.
What can you say about the wedding? Were you impressed by the grandiose occasion? Who do you think slayed the red carpet of the event? Do you know other guests who also rocked their outfits? Share this story with your family and friends online, and don't forget to leave your thoughts and reactions in the comments field below.