Some fans find it a little hard to accept that their favorite child stars will grow up someday and choose a different path other than showbiz. Well, growing up is inevitable. Although many former celebrity kids choose to pursue different careers, it’s a good thing that some of these cuties stayed in the limelight—and have blossomed into beautiful swans, too!
Check out these former female child stars who we never thought would grow up as gorgeous, head-turning women.
1. ISABELLE DE LEON. The former child star who was a cast of local sitcom ‘Da De Di Do Du’ is now a fine young lady. She is still in the entertainment industry, though she’s more focused on her music career.
2. ELLA CRUZ. Ella was best-known in her previous role as a teen mermaid in ‘Aryana.’ Now, she is all grown up and is strutting her way both in acting and dancing realm.
3. JILLIAN WARD. Jillian first captured our attention with her chubby cheeks and overall cuteness in her role as ‘Trudis’ in ‘Trudis Liit.’ She is 12 years of age now.
4. SHARLENE SAN PEDRO. After winning the second spot of ABS-CBN's talent search Star Circle Quest: Kids Edition in 2004, Sharlene was then given multiple projects which honed and revealed her innate talent in acting. She even gathered awards because of her brilliant performance onscreen. The now-teen star can be seen regularly as a VJ on Myx.
5. MIKA DELA CRUZ. Mika also started her career in Star Circle Quest, but now she is in Kapuso network. She was the antagonist in ABS-CBN’s drama primetime ‘Maria Flordeluna’ and was a lead cast in the youth-oriented show ‘Luv U.’ Mika is now a grown-up gorgeous young lady.
Did you like this story? Do you know other former child stars who should be in this list? Share them with us in the comments section below, and don’t forget to share this post online!