Some of us have experienced growing up with an overprotective parent. While these parents want the best for their children, they can sometimes become too overbearing for pressuring their kids to succeed at all costs. If you think your mother was very strict and overprotective of you, then try to imagine what it must be like for child and teen celebrities.
Indeed, many young Filipino celebrities have this experience as well – with reports of their “stage mothers” watching over their every move intensely.
We simply can’t imagine what it must be like to be the son or daughter of an A-List celebrity who only wants for you to succeed.
In no particular order, here are the 16 Filipino celebrities and personalities with allegedly overprotective stage mothers
16. Diego Loyzaga – actor, model and VJ
15. KC Concepcion – actress, singer, and ambassador
14. Albie Casino – actor
13. Jake Zyrus (Charice Pempengco) – singer
12. Ynna Asistio & Annika Asistio – actress
11. Toni & Alex Gonzaga – actresses, singers, and TV hosts
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
10. Lea Salonga – award-winning singer and actress
9. Bimby Yap – child actor and TV personality
8. Daniel Padilla – actor and recording artist
7. Janella Salvador – actress and singer
6. Andi Eigenmann – actress and model
5. Heart Evangelista – actress, TV host, former VJ and painter.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3
4. Patrick & Cheska Garcia – actors
3. Ruffa Gutierrez – model, beauty queen and actress
2. Sarah Geronimo – singer, dancer, songwriter, record producer, actress, and TV personality
1. Kathryn Bernardo – actress, recording artist and endorser
Crazy stuff! Who could’ve imagined that these celebrities may still be under the watchful eye of their mothers!
What can you say about that viral list? Did we miss any other Filipino celebrities with allegedly overprotective / stage mothers?
Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below! Like our page and check out our other viral stories!