The 90s kids may have their ‘Ang TV’ kiddie series, the 2000s kids take pride in growing up while watching ‘Goin’ Bulilit.’ It may not be as nostalgic as the former, but the latter has certainly become a stage for future generation of showbiz stars. Others, though, chose to leave the limelight and pursue other path.
Let’s go back to the memory lane and take a look at some of the gag show’s former child stars and what they are doing now.
1. Aaron Junatas. This former chubby kid appeared in primetimes and films such as “Krystala” (2004), “Mga Anghel na Walang Langit” (2005), “Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko” (2006), and many more.
2. Basty Alcances. Basty used to be this cute and chubby kid. Now, he has grown skinnier than before and is currently busy with his studies, the reason why he left show business.
3. Bugoy Carino. Bugoy first earned his fame after winning the reality-based talent show ‘Star Circle Quest’ in 2009. He then landed on his first lead role in ABS-CBN, “E-Boy,” along with young actress Andrea Brillantes.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
4. Carl Barrameda. Carl did not completely leave the industry as he still stars in several MMK episodes. In 2015, he was casted in “Doble Kara” as the young Julio. You’ll also be surprised to known that he and former ‘Goin’ Bulilit’ star, Nash Aguas, recently opened a Japanese restaurant.
5. CJ Navato. His stint in “Goin’ Bulilit” may have finally reached its end, CJ still appeared in teleseryes and movies, such as in “Forevermore” and “Luv U.”
6. Harvey Gana Bautista. Harvey’s acting won him an award in 2015 as the Best Child Performer on his role in “Wansapanataym.” He later then joined the cast of horror film “Ilawod.”
7. Igi Boy Flores. Igi appeared in the romantic comedy film “She’s Dating The Gangster,” with Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo, and in the youth-oriented series “Luv U.”
CLICK PAGE 3 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
8. Izzy Canillo. Izzy remains active in show business after ‘Goin’ Bulilit.’ He was best known for his lead role as Juan Dela Cruz in the series “My Little Juan” and the young Cardo of the action primetime “FPJ’s Ang Probinsiyano.”
9. John Manalo. John is a multi-awarded child actor for his performances on TV. He was also part of “Luv U” and the previous melodrama series “The Greatest Love” as young Paeng.
10. Kobi Vidanes. Just like his batchmates, Kobi also starred in “Luv U.” He also appeared in “She’s Dating The Gangster” like Igi Boy.
11. Nash Aguas. As the ‘Grand Kid Questor’ of ‘Star Circle Quest,’ Nash indeed has a good future in show business. He will be starring in an upcoming drama series, ‘The Good Son,’ along with onscreen partner Alexa Ilacad, Mccoy De Leon, Elisse Joson and Joshua Garcia.
Did you like this article? Share your reactions and thoughts below!