These female celebrities have reached the ultimate stardom by being known all across the nation. Their talent has brought them straight to the top and those who don't know about them must surely been living under a rock. With numerous projects, millions of fans, and a recognizable name to Filipinos everywhere, here is a list of female actors that are known all over the Philippines.
1. Sarah Geronimo - The Pop Star Princess and The Voice PH coach rarely had a dip in her popularity as she has streams of movies, albums, concerts, and a steady ASAP appearance to keep her afloat. Quite simply, everyone knows who Sarah G is!
2. Liza Soberano - Arguably the prettiest young face in the entertainment industry, Liza Soberano just has a lot more opportunities ahead of her. Whether it is with love team partner Enrique Gil or more solo endorsements or appearances, Liza is sure to stay famous for a long, long time.
3. Angel Locsin - Angel is one of those celebrities not only known for her great acting ability but also because of her pure heart. People have started to love her even more when she was spotted with ordinary people in need of her help, like those she visited in Mindanao when Marawi was under attack.
4. Anne Curtis - Fans fell in love with Anne Curtis the moment she first appeared in the movie Magic Kingdom and hasn't stopped since. Since Anne is one of the hosts of the very popular noontime show "It's Showtime," people are always greeted by her beautiful face and extremely likable personality. No wonder she's popular in the country!
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
5. Marian Rivera - GMA queen Marian Rivera is very popular in the country for her also being such a gorgeous, talented actress and a quirky, but relatable person off-screen. Her relationship with love team partner Dingdong Dantes that turned into a wonderful marriage and Daughter Zia is a fairytale story all of us want to have.
6. Maine Mendoza - The youngest in the industry out of everyone on the list, Maine skyrocketed to fame with the popular love team AlDub created in the split screen of Eat Bulaga. Sold out shows in Philippine Arena and always a trending topic in Twitter, it is impossible if you don't know Yaya Dub!
7. Kathryn Bernardo - The other half of the teen royalty in ABS-CBN, Kathryn is the significant half of Daniel Padilla. The two are blowing it up in the big screen with a lot of successful and money-making movies. Their love team Kathniel is well-loved by people everywhere!
8. Judy Ann Santos - The best in the business, Judy Ann Santos won all of our hearts when she starred as Mara in Mara Clara. Even though she is the oldest in the list, her credibility and incredible talent makes sure that the generations after us will still know her name.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3
9. Kim Chiu - Starting out as the Grand Winner of PBB Teen Edition, Kim gained fame for her love team partnership with Gerald Anderson. Even though that didn't work out, Kim learned how to survive with her talent. She is now teaming up with Xian Lim who may or may not be her real-life boyfriend?
10. Maja Salvador - Wildflower has cemented Maja Salvador as one of our top actresses. Her portrayal of Ivy Aguas made sure that anyone in the country who didn’t know who Maja was – knows her now! What a powerhouse this actress is!
11. Angelica Panganiban - Angelica Panganiban used to be the sweet, little girl on our televisions. But as she grew older and more mature, Angelica showed the diverse characters she could play. Box-office hits aren't a rare thing for this talented actress, it just means that people always want to see her strut her stuff in the big screen.
12. KC Concepcion - The gorgeous daughter of Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion is not living anymore in her parents' shadows. KC has made a name for herself as an actress, a brand endorser, a performer, and a genuinely nice woman.
And there you have it! These beautiful ladies are at the top of their game and have hundreds of thousands of supporters following them. Plus the whole nation knows their name. Even OFWs get excited and show up at their events whenever they have tours abroad.
Do you agree with our list? Any other female celebrities you may want to include here? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below!