1. Ducati- Marian Rivera gave her partner, Dingdong Dantes a Ducati worth at least Php 1 million in 2011 as an early Christmas gift.
2. Rolex – Dingdong received another gift from his wife, this time as a present for their wedding in 2014. She reportedly bought him a Php 1.86-million Rolex Sky-Dweller.
3. House and lot – Daniel Padilla bought a 7-bedroom house for his mom, Karla Estrada as a Christmas gift in 2014. The gift is estimated to be worth around Php 140 million.
4. Amanpulo Vacation – Toni Gonzaga and her partner Paul Soriano received a trip-to-Amanpulo honeymoon present from their ninang Kris Aquino. The trip is estimated to be worth around Php 182,360.
5. Hummer- Kris gave her dear friend Boy Abunda a Hummer on September 2014. The price of the luxury vehicle costs around $33,000- $41,000. You do the math.
6. Designer bags – Kris Bernal bought a Burberry bag worth Php 40,000 as a reward for her hard-work. She also has other designer bags including Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Nine West, Lacoste, Liz Claiborne, and Chanel.
7. Givenchy – Angel Locsin received a Givenchy Pandora bag from her ex-boyfriend, Phil Younghusband as a birthday present in 2011. The bag is worth around Php 100,000.
8. Hermes – Of course, Aling Dionisia is known for her love for Hermes bags. In fact, her son Manny Pacquiao bought her a Php 1-million worth Hermes bag as a gift for her 62nd birthday.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
9. Diamond necklace – Jinkee Pacquiao gave her husband a diamond-studded necklace on Valentine ’s Day 2010. The necklace also has an M pendant on it.
10. One Direction Concert ticket – Kim Chiu got a One Direction concert ticket worth Php 17,950 as an early birthday gift from Kris Aquino in 2015.
11. Wedding – Kris and her son Bimby paid for the wedding of their maid, Yaya Gerbel on September 2015. The wedding is said to be worth around Php 70,000- Php 140,000.
12. House and Lot – Vic Sotto gave Ryzza Mae Dizon a brand-new house and lot on April 2014 in order to celebrate the anniversary of the Ryzza Mae show.
13. Christian Dior earrings – Likewise, Kim Chiu also gave Kris Aquino a pair of pink Dior earrings on October 2014. The jewelry costs around Php 2,370 to Php 348,180.
14. Debut gown – Marian Rivera allegedly paid for Krystal Reyes’ debut gown on September 2014. The price of the dress is unknown.
15. Rolex watch – Dingdong Dantes received another Rolex watch as a wedding present, this time from the Tuviera family.
16. Pandora bracelet – Ruru Madrid gave Gabbi Garcia a P3,500-Php 23,800 Pandora watch for her birthday.
17. Teacup Maltese – James Reid gave Nadine Lustre a teacup Maltese puppy worth Php 40,000 as a gift for her 22nd birthday.
CLICK PAGE 3 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
18. Car – Rich Asuncion admitted that one of her admirers gave her a car as a gift. Unfortunately, she never disclosed the type and price of the car.
19. Scholarship – Willie Revillame promised Jeyrick “Carrot Man” a college scholarship worth Php30,000 per semester.
20. Balenciaga – Sarah Lahbati said that Richard Gutierrez gave her a Balenciaga bag worth Php100,000 to Php300,000.
21. Louis Vuitton – Daniel Padilla gave Kathryn Bernardo a yellow LV bag worth $300 to $60,000 as a birthday gift back in 2013.
22. Yeezy – Dra. Vicky Belo bought a pair of light brown Yeezy shoes worth around $350 (Php17,500) for Hayden Kho.
23. Pearl necklace – Gretchen’s prized south sea pearl necklace, estimated to be worth around Php220,000 to Php 6,500,000, was given to her by her partner Tonyboy Cojuangco.
24. BMW 5 Series Sedan – Karel Marquez-Farinas gave her husband, Sean Farinas, a BMX 5-Series sedan worth Php3.9 million as a wedding present.
25. Gucci wedge – Jaya got a pair of Gucci embroidered suede platform espadrille shoes from her friend Regine Velasquez-Alcasid. The shoes cost around $695.
26. Gucci sneakers – Looks like Regine loves giving away Gucci merchandise. She allegedly gave Terry Gian a pair of Gucci Ace embroidered low-top sneakers worth $620 on June 2017.
What can you say about these incredibly expensive gifts? Which one is your favorite? Share your thought in the comments section below!